Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Capture using Mirror


Elie, Chris and me


Elie, Chris and me

Me and my friends took some photos in friend (Christopher)'s house.. Hehe.. That was so enjoying and the pictures we took are so nice using mirror..


Elie and me

Haha.. Our face were dark because of the flash from Chris phone.. If don't have thet stupid flash we will look nicer..



Elie and me

See.. Is that so nice?? Hehe


Elie and me again

Hehe.. We were doing ugly face.. But we do not looked ugly actually..


Chris and me

We seldom take photos together.. Can see Elie's head?? Her face was blocked by Chris's laptop..

Still Elie and Me

Hey.. Elie.. My best friend.. Aren't we are so cute?? I know u must think that you're cute.. Hehe..
I love you always, my friend!! Friends Forever!!







No comments:

Post a Comment