Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Everything is end

Yea.. everything is end.. our friendship end..

Now..
I'm just your classmate..
U wont talk to me if there is nothing important to talk about..
and i'm doing the same thing also..

U thought i want to do this too??
I'm doing it too because i have no choice..
I know u wont talk to me if i ask u something that is not important for u..

WHY??
I still dun understand that why we have to choose this way after a simply quarrel..

B4 this, u made me angry a few times also but did i say anything??
I think u dun know what was that..
so i'll tell u now..

Do u know that actually i hate my friends that afraid of others to say something that is not the truth??
Last time, it was a sunny day..
We walk home together from school..
I knew it was hot therefore i dun mind to share my umbrella with u..
But what did u say, do u still remember it??
U said:" Ei, dun do this please, I got girlfriend already.. p/s: She was your X's gf now..
Do u really have to say like that??
We are friends, isn't it??
I was really angry at that moment but i never say anything to u..
After some times, i left it beside already,,

I really dunno why...
Why there are people like this who always afraid that others will misunderstand or say something that is not the truth????
I know that almost everyone afraid of it but do u really have to scare until like this??
Do u really have to try to run far away just to avoid these???????
I'm not talking about u only, i'm also talking about some others..

Now i'm thinking about that..
After we finish this course and den we continue our degree but different courses, will u say 'hi' to me??
Will u ask me 'how are you?'...
Actually, i knew the answer already..
I knew u wont want to talk to me even a word..

What a pity...
Everything ends...
Just because a simply quarrel..

But.. u're still my friend forever..
Thanks for removing the sting of the bee from my leg when i was stung by bee..
Thanks for everything..
Dun feel lazy to your homework..
Good luck for u..

No comments:

Post a Comment