Monday, January 4, 2010

FRIEND??

Hahaha.. fren?
Not fren anymore????
Wat to say?? I really dunno wat to say..
For me, frens are always important to me..
But, it was hurt to hear tat, for them, i'm not important at all..

After quarrel den we are not fren anymore??
Hahaha... U chose to do so den wat can i do??
Yea, i'll respect ur choice..
If not??? Wat else can i do?? nothing..

For me, u were my important fren..
I stil remember that when we 1st met...
U were sad, felt complicated, den u come and ask for help..
Tat time, i really did try my best to help u..
When u were sad, i try to be by ur site..
U wanted me to accompany u to watch movie i never refuse..
Y i stil remember so much about tis?? I think u might ask..
Is becau i appreciate our frenship..

After u knew my frens and i started to feel tat i was annoying..
Wat to say?? I had no choice cause tat was ur choice..
Sad?? Yea, sad to lost my important fren..
But at tat time u were stil my fren..
Now, are u stil my fren?? For me, of course..
But, for u?? I think i was nothing.. right??

Sad.. really sad..
If some stupid guys scold me lik tis i would only feel annoying, tats all..
But now is different, u are my fren, u know??
But u chose to scold me lik tat???
Haha... hahahahaha...
Wat else can i say????????????

P/S: 'hahaha' did not mean tat i was laughing..

No comments:

Post a Comment