Sunday, January 10, 2010

My frens

Elin... my classmate and also my fren from my college..
the only one who is always free to accompany to shop..
but she went back to Sarawak..
i know her ambition is to become a teacher..
and now her dream comes true so i never ask her y is she going back..
after she went back, i think no one else is free to accompany me to shop..
my other frens are always busy because they have thier own activities..
i'll miss Elin and maybe i'll go Sarawak to visit her if i can..
take k.. good luck!!!!!

Benjamin, my primary school classmate and also my best fren..
he's going to study in Austalia next month..
he change alot.. haha.. talk alot..
after so many years, now only we have the time to gather with each other..
but he suddenly said tat he's going to study in other country..
i dunno tat will we still have the chance to gather together or not..
he's always protecting me since we were in primary skul..
i'll miss u too!! dun forget tat i'll be one of ur band's member!!
take k and i know u can become a good and intelligent doctor..
do ur best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment