Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Individual Presentation

Today is my first individual presentation..
Have to wear formal today..

I was a bit nervous when i was presenting just now..
I planned to play some jokes..
But i forgot all about that when i was presenting because of nervous..

Almost everytime i'll be like this because of nervous..
My presentation was quite clear but it was a bit informative so it would be quite boring..

But i'm glad that i dun have to read too much from the slides and i can speak using my own words..
At least i'm improving..
Compare to the presentation when i was in secondary school, now i have improved to less nervous and more confident..

I'll try my best to improve my speed because i talked a bit slow..
I have no other choice because i'll be stammer if i talk too fast..

And i'll try to improve my joking skill also..
This can help to prevent my audiences to feel boring..

There will be another individual presentation on next friday..
But this time i dun have to wear formal...
I'll try my best to improve what i have to improve..

No comments:

Post a Comment